12. September 2019 / 1 pm – 6 pm / z.1.09 / AAU
JOANNEUM RESEARCH ROBOTICS and the Department of Applied Informatics invite you to a series of four expert talks about security in the robotics domain, with a special focus on control aspects, vulnerability and security by design for future robots.
- Nacim Ramdani (Université d’Orléans)
- Bernhard Dieber (JOANNEUM RESEARCH ROBOTICS)
- Michael Hofbaur (JOANNEUM RESEARCH ROBOTICS)
- Stefan Rass (Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt)
We are looking forward to welcome you at our event. Drinks and food will be provided!