Our dynamic global team — which consists of the best and brightest employees in the industry — have made Lam Research a major provider of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the world’s semiconductor industry.
If you are looking for a career in the semiconductor industry, we invite you to get to know us and let us get to know you.
We are looking for a/an Software Engineer. As a/an Software Engineer, you will perform the following tasks:
Working with more senior engineers, you’ll learn and assist in performing professional software engineering research, design, development, modification and evaluation in support of the company’s complex semiconductor capital equipment and systems, and their software control systems. You may design approaches and parameters. Verify accuracy of documentation. Analyze and recommend software. You will conduct, and may design, experiments or tests, analyze results, generate reports and provide recommendations. Technically manage small, short-term projects.
- Education a BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Windows based technologies, computer languages C/C++, UML, software development processes
Management, Leadership and Personal Skills:
- good spoken and written English are necessary.
- we place particular value on a high degree of initiative, flexibility, and ability to work in a team and the willingness to train further.
Other skills that would be acquired:
- has knowledge in software languages C/C++
- has understanding of multi-threading and real-time software domains
- has knowledge of software design principles and software modelling laguage UML
- has understanding of software development processes
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lam Research continually affirms its commitment to diversity and equal opportunity as factors critical to success.
Please apply at: www.lamresearch.com