Software Design Engineer (m/f) [PDF]
You will work on the development of new software tools needed for design of embedded microelectronic systems and integrated circuits. Further you develop also software for our products in the field of communication and identification. Being communicative you will also support our customers and our engineers.
- Development of CAD/CAE tools for embedded system and IC design
- Development of embedded software for single board computers and gateways
- Application development
- Know-how about system simulation tools and the needed underlying infrastructure
- Contribution to R&D activities and international research projects
- Contributions to internal IT infrastructure concepts
- Essential is knowledge about software development processes and rapid prototyping.
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages Java and C++ is mandatory, Perl is highly appreciated, database knowledge and deep knowledge of Linux is a plus.
- You prefer software development both under the Linux, OpenWRT and Windows OS and understand software requirements coming from a managers point of view.
- Beneficial is also knowledge in network technology, implementing communication standards and distributed computing.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent work style
- Advanced English skills are mandatory, German is a plus
Business Unit: Tools+Methodology
Location: Lakeside Science & Technology Park, Klagenfurt; or Branch office in Graz, Austria
Experience Level: 0-10 Years
Education Level: University master degree in computer science, telematics
Payment: The collective agreement minimum wage is € 2077,55 gross per month, 14 times a year based on full-time employment. Needless to say that CISC will pay a more competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via www.cisc.at/career with a motivation letter and your resume attached (preferably in Word or PDF format).
CISC Semiconductor GmbH is a design and consulting service company for industries developing embedded microelectronic systems with extremely short Time-To-Market cycles. Our core competences are: System design, modeling, simulation, verification and optimization of heterogeneous embedded microelectronic systems with a particular focus on Automotive and RFID systems. Our customers are coming from Semiconductor, Automotive, and RFID industry.
at www.cisc.at for further information.