- Life at YouTube: An Engineering Perspective
- What is Content ID (Tech Talk)
- Career Opportunities
- Thomas Walland
- Technical Program Manager
- 11. November 2014, 16:00
- Duration: ca. 2h, then snacks, drinks & chat
- Alpen-Adria Universität,
- Room Z.1.09
WHY: To do cool things that matter!
- Entrance free of charge but …
- Registration is required: goo.gl/fyNaHl
What is Content ID?
Copyright owners can use a YouTube specific system called Content ID to easily identify and manage their content on YouTube. Videos uploaded to YouTube are scanned against a database of files that have been submitted by content owners. Copyright owners get to decide what happens when content in a video on YouTube matches a work they own. When this happens, the video gets a Content ID claim.
About Thomas (Bio)
- Graduated from HTL Mössingerstrasse in 2001
- Graduated from Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt in 2007
- Product Manager @ Upper Network in Graz, AT
- Product Manager @ Bwin.party digital entertainment in Vienna, AT
- Product Manager @ Scout24 Schweiz AG in Flamatt, CH (close to Bern)
- Technical Program Manager YouTube @ Google Switzerland in Zurich, CH
- For more details, check out my LinkedIn profile or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org