As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees‘ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers‘ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
- Location: Austria, 9500 Villach
- Employee type: Full time
- Contract: Permanent
- Job ID: 96941
- Implement new customer requirements and features in our existing application
- Maintain existing code base and investigating problem areas
- Demonstrating solutions by providing documentation, flowcharts, and clear code
- Working in cross functional teams throughout our organization
- Ability to travel within USA, Europe, and Asia (total is less than 10%)
- B.S or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or related field
- Knowledge of embedded software development and design
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Software implementation and design e.g.: Design Patterns and Finite State Machines
- Strong software engineering skills: modular design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Source Control and Development life cycles
- Analytical approach to root cause analysis
- Knowledge of multithreading is a must (preemptive thread scheduling)
- Understanding of Networking/TCPIP
- Experience with real-time operating systems beneficial
- Experience in distributed embedded controls system beneficial
Details according to the Austrian general equal treatment act:
This position is subject to the AUSTRIAN Collective Bargaining Agreement for employees in the Metal Technology Industries in occupation group G.
The minimum annual salary for the position (m/f) is 44.696,12 EUR gross based on a full-time employment. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills.
Villach – a great place to live and work
Follow the link www.welcome2villach.at and you will find on the spot the most important information about living, working and studying in and around Villach/Austria.
If you are interested in this position please apply ONLINE under: http://www.lamresearch.com/careers