Internship: Information Technologies (f/m)
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees‘ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers‘ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research – a company where successful people want to work.
Location: Austria, 9500 Villach
Employee type: Full time
Job ID: 105941
Desired start date: July 9, 2018
As a member of our Villach / Europe IT team, you will be required to perform a POC (Proof of Concept) that contributes to one of the following areas
- Client performance / application performance monitoring
- Visitor’s application
- Labor Reporting application / mobile app
- Asset Management as part of ITIL framework
- Integration of smart glasses into daily work
- Intelligent eMail processing/categorizing
- Requirements analysis
- Development of prototype
- Summarize feedback from requestor
- Identify benefit
- Present results to stakeholders
- University student
- Development knowledge in C# and .net
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with end users as well as with technical colleagues
This position is subject to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for internship in the Metal Technology Industries, occupational group A. The minimum salary for the position (f/m) is 1.848,08 EUR gross per month based on a full-time intern employment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at: careers.lamresearch.com (Search by Keyword: 105941)