Date: Apr 19, 2020
Location: Villach, AT, 9500
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Has a thorough understanding of the SAP FI/CO functions for which application is used, interfaces with Business and IT cross-functional teams to identify and resolve business systems problems – considering cross-functional impacts – and consults with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases. Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects (considering cost-effectiveness and creativity).
- Act as a liaison between the Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendors as needed.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Accurately translate business requirements into functional specifications to solve business problems.
- Prioritize business requirements and recommends changes to multiple business processes.
- Assess the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications.
- Clearly articulate the impact of business problems and benefits using business language.
- Understand industry-specific trends that impact the organization.
- Use fundamental professional concepts to perform basic/intermediate tasks.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and production support including training of internal customers where required.
- Commercial or technical degree (HTL, HAK)
- 5+ years Business Systems Analysis experience required focus emphasis on FI/CO used in a manufacturing environment.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Self-directed with experience in managing priorities and timelines.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders, and management required.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of VAT, SAP tax condition records, customer invoices (desirable).
- Background in accounting and finance (beneficial).
- Knowledge and experience in project management desired.
- Computer proficiency, extensive knowledge, and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and understand/interpret ABAP code.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Project Management Skills.
- Basic understanding of subject matter, IT infrastructure and hardware/software lifecycles
The candidate will be hired through a third-party employment agency.
This position is subject to the AUSTRIAN Collective Bargaining Agreement for employees in the Metal Technology Industries in occupation group E. The minimum annual salary for the position (m/f/d) is 37.018,80 EUR gross based on full-time employment. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills.
Villach – a great place to live and work
Follow the link www.welcome2villach.at and you will find on the spot the most important information about living, working, and studying in and around Villach/Austria.
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.